All day Halloween Saturday we are showing three Zombie movies:



To advertise this event I did a window display in the library.
















To make this effect I first spray painted a Clorox disinfecting wipes container black, then glued on a radiation symbol I printed out. Then I stuffed the end of the bottle with neon green scrap paper and cut out an outline for the spill from the same paper. Then using a hot glue gun I glued the canister lid down almost completely. The neon scrap paper held it up on one corner to make it look like it had busted open. Then I dripped the hot glue on the spill outline and the container to give the effect of an ooze seeping out. The the ooze was hand painted neon green with a clear glow in the dark acrylic paint brushed over it. The background is a black poster board painted dark blue that gets lighter the closer it gets to the crowd of silhouettes. Those were printed out and glued to the board. their eyes are neon green dots that I painted over with more glow int he dark paint. The window is lit by a black light strip.

1 comments:

Matt said...

That's sweet! Hope you get lots of people at the movies.

Post a Comment